miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

VACATIONS!!!

SPRING

SUMMER

FALL

WINTER














VOCABULARY:

Spring- Primavera            Holy Week- Semana Santa           
Summer- Verano               Easter Break- Vacaciones de Pascua
Fall /Autumn- Otoño         Spring Break- Vacaciones de Primavera
Winter- Invierno

EXAMPLES USING "GOING TO"

What are you doing for spring break???

A lot of things...
1.- I am going to enjoy with my family of these vacations.
2.- I am going to do my homework.
3.- I am going to watch television (every day).
4.- I am going to walk with my friends.
5.- I am going to sleep more!!!.

1 comentario:

  1. Este tema fue mi favorito!!! y ademas me gusto mucho formular la pregunta de sobre que hice en mis vacaciones. Al responder mis preguntas lo hice usando la funcion giong to que a mi en lo personal me gusta y se manejarla a la perfeccion.

    ResponderEliminar